Thursday, June 12, 2008

Okay...

Happy Thursday ya'll!! Hey...just wanted to let everyone know that July is ALMOST sold out already. I'm NOT even kidding. I think there are 2 kits left and then it's wait listed. Is that incredible or what?? I did receive my kit and WOW...this one is going to be SO much fun that I'm giddy with excitement. The biggest issue for me right now is that I need to clean off my scrap table....can you say minor whirlwind went through?? :) Tonight is the start of the baseball tournaments (I know....I said Tuesday but due to the SNOW the games were cancelled)...but I'm hoping to get crackin' on some layouts. Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket and Little Yellow Bicycle are the papers featured this month. I LOVE how the girls have a knack for mixing manufacturers..makes it SO fun and so versatile!! OH...and June is almost sold out already too...so better go to Sweet Pea Scraps if you want one of your own!! Have a great day!!

No comments: