Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog:
Share SEVEN facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird...just 7 facts. :) Tag 7 people at the end of your post and make sure to let them know they've been tagged!
Sounds fun...but honestly...the random things I'm going to tell ya...most people probably already know...so if it comes as no surprise...move on...just move right along. :)
1. I *heart* tattoos. Oh yes yes yes I do. :) I have 4 of my own and if I had the guts and courage I would love to get a full sleeve. But alas...I'm a chicken at heart and thus..my arm remains pasty white. :) I also find tattoos on guys extremely sexy...which is why Mr. Husband has his own as well. *giggle*
2. I grew up on an 80,000 acre cattle ranch and LOVE to eat raw hamburger. I figured those kinda go hand in hand righto?? My mom used to slap my hand as I would always dip into the burger while she was cooking dinner. Now mind you...I do not eat raw store bought hamburger as I don't like my cow mixed in with other cows. :) But my daddy is a hormone/steroid free (aka organic) rancher and I know where my meat comes from. :)
3. I DESPISE the sound of people clipping their fingernails. I just prefer to bite mine..heck..it's WAY more sanitary and heeelllooooo...have you seen handbitten nails? They look awesome. *rolls eyes* But no really...the sound of clipping nails drives me absolutely nuts...the guys at my work purposely stand in front of my desk and clip their nails. They love me....I just know they do.
4. I am REALLY shy. It takes me quite awhile to warm up to people...although by about the 4th time I've seen you, you will not get me to shut up but until then you probably think I'm a snot. I swear I'm not. I'm just...ummm...socially retarded? Peoplephobic? I don't like crowds either..in fact...I'm the person at the party that is sitting in the corner people watching. Both my siblings graduation parties you could find me locked in a bedroom reading a book as I couldn't handle the people...although I was related to most of them.
5. Wow...7 things?? Really? Hmmmm.....so I went and asked my husband who proceeded to stretch and do lung exercises. (apparently he was getting at the point that there is a LOT weird and random about me...no worries...I flicked him). I microwave my ice cream. Just for 20 seconds..just enough to get it a little soft so that I can mix it in with my chocolate syrup. I love it when it's a little milkshakey on the edges of my bowl. It's SO yummy. (I'm SO betting that you microwave your ice cream next time...just to see if I'm right)
6. I did a ton of research on religions and with that came a complete questioning of my own faith. Currently I'm on a hiatus. I know when I'm ready God will welcome me with open arms...but right now I'm struggling a bit.
7. I'm REALLY sarcastic. I know..can you BELIEVE IT?? I don't mean to be...it just kinda slips out.
And there ya have it. Now I guess you can choose to continue reading my blog... or not...just remember this one thing my friends...I AM A ROCKSTAR. *giggle*
So I'm tagging:
and whoever else wants to play along. :) Have a great night!!