Monday, November 3, 2008

November Sweet Pea Scraps layouts....





okay...wanted to share..finally!! :) The rest of my SPS layouts. :) The November kit totally rocked...but I love these colors so I was really happy to get to play. :) Oh and the one title WHEN? That one was featured on PageMaps for November. Super excited about that!! :) Anyway..that's about all...I have no words of wisdom or any life altering experience to share...today. Stay tuned...you never know what tomorrow will bring. :)

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on being featured on Page Maps! Your layouts ROCK! Love the papers!
LIsa in Texas

Pink Owl Paperie said...

WOO HOO! You really are a rockstar! Congrats on page maps! Love the layouts!

Kim Sonksen said...

WOOT WOOT on the page maps feature. And holy cow...when did the boys grow so old?? Sheesh, it's going way too fast!
Love those layouts, skinny :)

Vivian said...

Awesome about the Page Maps Jenn!! Oh I can't wait to get my hands on this kit!! Your LOs rock, lady!

Jenny B in Indy said...

congrats chica! love these lo's! heading over to pagemaps now!!

Mindy said...

You got alot done! Love them ALL!

Christie Wildes said...

Loving those layouts girl!!! :) And page maps....*tssss* That is awesome - CONGRATS!!!
You have been hard at work lately! Rock on, rockstar! LOL
XO
Christie

Unknown said...

Hi Jenn-I'm tagging you for being one cool chick. Go to my blog for details. Way to go on the weight loss!!http://marielevite.blogspot.com/

laura vegas said...

congrats on page maps! all gorgeous layouts!

Allison Cope said...

Stunning pages girl!!! I love the one about your weightloss.. that's awesome! Congrats on the PageMaps pub... wtg!!!