Friday, December 19, 2008

WINNER!!! and stuff....

Well...we have a winner. :) Miss Nicole you are the lucky winner of item of your choice from the shop (excluding kits/bitties)...so please take a gander and see what you would like...and email me your addy and I'll get them in the mail. (probably not until after the holiday though!!).

And this is all you will see of me since we are hopping on the train in the morning. Kinda excited to make the trip back home without having to DRIVE it...and especially with the icky roads...at least I know I won't be stranded somewhere in the middle of nowhere!! I'm hoping the boys will do okay...they should but who knows. :)

Have a VERY Merry Christmas to all my friends. I am so very blessed to have so many people that accept me for all my oddities. *giggle* Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for even coming here to read my complete nonsense babble. Somedays it amazes me that anyone reads this as well..somedays I make no sense at all. (and I'm only saying this cuz I've reread some of my entries!! baahahahahaa).

Oh...funny story. So a gal from the school today said to me...you know Jenn...you really remind me of someone..and it wasn't until after the bowling alley (her son's birthday party last Saturday) that I realized who it was. You know...you look an awful lot like Sarah Palin. *gasp* Shocker. :) I just kinda giggled and she said...do you get that a lot? I responded...yeah...I get that A LOT. tee hee

Okay friends...have a blessed holiday season and I will be home next weekend. I hope that Santa brings you everything you wished for (cuz you know when you stop believing you stop receiving!!) Smooches!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Jenn! Thanks for picking me. My day did get better:) Wishing you and you family safe travels and a very Merry Christmas.

Jenny B in Indy said...

Have a good one, Jenn! And how exciting to ride a train! Way cool!!!
And nope, not getting emails from you. I don't have a flippin' clue what to do about it. I refuse to get another Yahoo account.. Maybe I'll try another site..

Vivian said...

Merry Christmas!!!