Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ha!!!

This is so funny I have to share. I received one of those stupid emails that says you have to forward or you'll get bad luck (I HATE those btw)...anyway...I've always thought it was so odd how my astrological sign is SO fitting of me. It's insane. And all true. So BEWARE. :)

CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22)
Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Excellent partners. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

So tonight we have to go to a party...see that part up there that says May be Shy?? HA! I call it social retardation. I'm SO not looking forward to this party. UGH. I'll be the homely girl in the corner people watching. :) bahahahaahahahaa

And thanks everyone for the very kind comments on my DT entry. :) You all are going to make my head swell....hey...keep em coming..maybe if I can't fit through the door I won't have to go to the party!!!

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

You and me both! It fits me to a T...as you would know. Something about us Cancers are odd!

Have fun at the party! The kids and are are staying warm inside. Mak is sick and I spent the day at urgent care myself. UHG!

BRING ON 2009!

Missy said...

I'm with you, Dude. I was home with the girls watching kiddo movies!