Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Right NOW!!

So my friend Kimmy tagged me with a Right Now ditty. So I have to list some things that I'm doing RIGHT NOW!! :)

-So right now...I'm feeling like CRAP!! I have a sore throat, a cough, my ears hurt and I wanna go home. And I'm SUCH a whiner when I'm sick...so beware!!

-Right now I'm still in shock over the Random Chaos DT. This is the first thing (besides a manufacturer) that I have tried out since applying for the Sweet Pea Scraps DT!! Crazy. But I'm really excited.

-Right now I'm wondering if I can find a way to make a Pirate birthday cake for Auston's party. I don't bake...but I think I wanna attempt it!!

-Right now I'm actually caught up at work but it's month end so I know tomorrow will be HELL.

-Right now I found a new diet called the Blood Type Diet. Holy crap....I've been trying the Diet Sense diet from my mom and eating 3 oranges/1 egg/toast and potatoes. According to this diet I can't have ANY OF THAT!! Goodness.

So....I want to know what Kristin, Julie, Aly and Lindsey are doing RIGHT NOW!! :)

No comments: