Sunday, January 6, 2008

What a Lazy day!!

It's still early....10:22am...but the boys have been quietly playing in their rooms...I've unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher...started a load of laundry and have done a bit of work I brought home. But I have absolutely NO ambition. Seriously I don't want to do a thing!! I've even had the same layout out on my scrap area for 3 days and it's still not glued down yet!!

Honestly..I don't even feel like typing. :)

Yesterday was Mathew's first basketball practice. He just kept saying...THANKS for signing me up!! He was a little uncoordinated...but heck...it was his very first practice. I think he'll pick it up. He is so excited that he even spent his OWN money yesterday and bought his very own ball so he can practice at home. (where I'm not sure because he cannot bounce that thing in the house!!).

No comments: