Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day, Etsy & Sweet Pea Scraps...

So thank goodness for the extra day this weekend eh? SOOOOO glad that it's a holiday weekend as I have SO much going on!!

First of all, Renee and I are doing a little joint promotion for our etsy shops...and I will be giving away one of her amazing handmade scrap embellishments...this girl is chalk full of talent!! We will work out the details and let you know...but you will want to check back in on Monday as that's when it all begins!! Now I have to get some new items loaded into my shop..it looks kinda bare in there!!

AND...I will be revealing my Sweet Pea Scraps September kit layouts too! I LOVED this kit...it's perfect for those vintage heritage pages that I love to work on!! Will reveal those tomorrow as well!! So stay tuned...

OH and I almost forgot...tomorrow (Monday) is FREE shipping at AC Bailey...and need I say that the NEW thickers are all loaded up in the store. YUMMY!!

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Are you going all Canadian on us now with the eh? at the end of your first sentance?? I thought you had to live up north for all that!!!! ;) Looking forward to the LO's Jenn & can't wait to get my kit!!!!!