Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday...it happens every week eh??

So hopefully everyone's weekend was just peachy. :) I watched movies. :) Love those kind of weekends. 10,000 BC...OMG..what a flippin' fantastic movie!! Auston loved it too and has been begging that we buy it so we can watch it over and over again. I just loved it....amazing. Wonder if it's a book because the book would be awesome. (speaking of books...I just started the Hobbit...which should make my father proud as JRR Tolkien is my namesake afterall). Then we watched Dan in Real Life....excellent movie. And yesterday I watched The Other Boleyn Girl. WOW...I cannot stop thinking about that movie..and to think that it's a true story. Crazy.

I cleaned the house and did all my laundry....and worked at the scrapbook store on Saturday night. I did one layout for the August Sweet Pea Scraps kit (which only has 4 left so you better hurry and grab one if you love it...which you WILL..it's gorgeous!!) and it doubled as my Random Chaos layout as well. And I did do a project but haven't taken pictures yet of it.

I'm SO looking foward to my short week and my upcoming 3 day scrap retreat this weekend. It's going to be odd though without Tracy there...I miss her...she surely would have told me to have sleepover in her RV instead of staying with my inlaws. But it will be nice to get out of town and have some time alone. I have put together almost 30 page kits (just picked out paper for pictures). This worked so well with my last retreat as I finished 24 layouts!! So knew that I wanted to do the same...I'm on a mission. :) Oh and I figured a way to organize my photo CDs so that I can get them put together all nice and neat with the index prints. AND...I think I want that Epson photo printer..the one that's about $200. You can actually burn your CDs right from your memory card on that sucker...how convenient would that be?? Okay...so rambling. :)

2 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Awwwwwwww I am like SOOOOOO loving that layout!!! It is so cute and the two of you look so DANG HAPPY!!!!

Uhm, so you have started with the Hobbit prior to Lord of the Rings? I found the Hobbit really difficult to get into but LOTR was much easier. Let me know how you find the Hobbit, I stopped half way through but if you say it's good I will pick it up again :)

Missy said...

Glad you had a fun, relaxing wkend. I haven't seen any of those movies yet, but may have to now!