Saturday, September 20, 2008

My kids are MUCH better at this!!

The winners are.....Missy and Tiffany Martin!! Congrats girls!! And yes...technically there was only to be ONE winner but like I said...my kids are much better at drawing names. Apparently I had two pieces of paper wedged together...so I guess you guys are just super lucky. :) 1 of you though will get 2 different 7Gypsies cards than the ones pictured. :)

Just got back from my 2nd walk of the day. Yay me. Now i'm thinking a nice big fat bowl of ice cream sounds YUMMY. :) *giggle*

Going to create some more...I decided I gotta just keep doing my thing or I'm never going to 'win' in this thing called life righto?? And I have to finish cutting. :) My date raffle tickets are going to be in the October Sweet Pea Scraps kit...how cool is that?? Thanks Julie and Kristin for the great opportunity!! I still have a lot to cut so know what I'll be doing off and all the rest of the weekend. And hopefully tomorrow I can upload some more stuff into my etsy shop. Oh and I have to do my layout for Random Chaos tonight too!! It's a fun challenge...so ya'll have to check in on Monday to play along!

Okay..that's it for now..have a fabulous Saturday night!!

5 comments:

Vivian said...

Congrats Ladies!!!
WTG Jenn, can't wait to get the kit!! Keep up the good work!!

Tiffany Martin (onehuntinchick) said...

I am soo excited ti have WON and thank you for doing a GIVEAWAY!!! I am a die hard scrapper....actually found your blog from sb.com....love checking your blog....my email address is Tiffy_martin@hotmail.com...sorry didnt know how to find your email to email you!

laura vegas said...

just took a peek at your etsy site ... such cute stuff! can't wait to see what you have for the october kit!

Pink Owl Paperie said...

Yeah Jen!!!! That's awesome! I'm so excited for you, I hope they start using your goodies regularly. I just packed up my poolside raffle tickets in a page kit for my cruise! I'm so excited to use them! ....now if I could only find that sampler pack you sent me.... :) Have a great week! I'll snag you some goodies if I can!
Hugs,
Renee

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Jenn! Just popping in to say hello! Sounds like you are busy as usual! Good for you about the walking and the positive attitude in general.
Congrats about your tickets getting into the kit!!
Have a great day!