Thursday, October 23, 2008

ALMOST Friday...whew!

I'm so glad it's almost Friday....only a few more hours and it'll be the weekend. I have big plans...to scrap. :) And to create more for my etsy shop as I had a big sale day today (which those lucky gals get extra entries into the drawing for Julie's very cool spider embellies!!). So yup...another chance in the drawing..just leave me a comment.

Anyone watch CSI tonight? OIY. Can you believe what a sicko that guy was? Sometimes when I watch CSI I really wonder about the dude (or dudette) who actually writes this show...how warped must they be to come up with some of these ideas? I mean..really??

So yeah..that's about it. OH...scheduled my shoulder surgery today...December 5th. Just giving you all warning in case you feel the need to send me chocolate and presents...and chocolate. bahahahaahahahaa

Ummm..yeah that's it. My week has been pretty drama free which is REALLY swell. So I'm off to bed. Have a great Friday!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am disappointed to see the only non white person on CSI LV team being killed and replaced by another blond skinny doll.
Not only she remove diversity from the show, she also seem to take over the entire team by her actions.

It is not like Las Vegas is under apartheid and other origins are discriminated against.

It is a choice of CBS 13 to arbor humanity in its wholeness, and CBS 13 chose prejudice.

Jenn aka boysmama said...

Okay 'David'...thanks for your comment...I'm really glad that you decided to post THAT on my personal blog. :) Jenn

Jenny B in Indy said...

YAY Jenn on getting more stuff done and on your great sale day! I'm going to go check out your goodies now :)

And OMG.. "David", how'd you mistake THIS blog for CBS.com? I think you need to be taking your concerns over there to them.

Tiffany Martin (onehuntinchick) said...

OMG...I LOVE THOSE EMBELISHMENTS!!! ILL BE HAPPY TO TAKE THEM OFF YOUR HANDS PLUS IM SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD A DRAM FREE WEEK!! BY THE WAY...YOU WERE WONDERING LAST TIME IF I EVEN SCRAPBOOK...WELL I POSTED SOME LAYOUTS A WEEK OR 2 AGO...TAKE CARE....

Vivian said...

Hey Jenn!! I did watch CSI tonight, but really wish that they wouldn't put kids on it like that - yuck. I agree; where DO they come up with all that stuff....?