Friday, October 24, 2008

ARGH!! I'm SOOOOO angry!!!

I'm stomping my feet...and cursing and ugh...I'm getting so frustrated. I'm having MAJOR issues with my internet/computer right now and it's SO very very frustrating!! I've been trying to upload a stupid set of bitties to my etsy shop all night...FINALLY got them uploaded. But every couple of minutes I get this error pop up on my screen:
Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. And then my internet just shuts down...deleting everything I just did. Is there anyone out there reading that is somewhat technical and can tell me what the heck it means? Is it maybe my internet?? (I do pull from community internet). Anyway...that's one reason I haven't been blogging daily...after a couple times of typing and then losing my work I get frustrated and just turn the stupid computer off.

*sigh*

Anyway. I finally finished a layout I've been working on for about 2 weeks...it's not that it's THAT great or anything...but it seems that I just don't scrap as much as I used to. AND...I don't take near the photos I used to. Bummer huh? I need to get myself on a schedule instead of letting all these other projects overtake my world. I miss scrappin'..and I miss taking pics of my boys.

Speaking of...here is a picture of them at the pumpkin patch last Sunday. :) Don't forget to comment for your chance in the drawing...and every purchase from my etsy shop gets you another entry as well. G'night...

3 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Dude, I do everything with Firefox - I rarely use Internet Explorer as it always dies on me. Firefox is free to download and is brilliant. Should it ever crash it remembers the last page you have been on and you can restore your session!

Mindy said...

The are growing so much! It is most likely Internet Explorer not the actualy internet. Mine does that occasionally when I go to some sites.

Off to download the free Firefox as I have heard a ton about that!! I did not know it was free...so I shall get it, lol.

Vivian said...

Yep, been there!! For us it was (grrr....stupid) Vista not working with some of the hardware that came with our computer. So freaking annoying to have to redownload fav fonts and lose pictures whenever it crashed. I feel for ya. I'm gonna keep Firefox in mind too!