Thursday, October 2, 2008

Holy Smokes!!

Okay...so we had TWO guest designers this month for Sweet Pea Scraps (since 2 of our designers were moving!!). What a TREAT! Seriously...I've only seen Laura's stuff but she has totally blown me away. Check out what she did with my month raffle tickets!! EEEEEK....I'm SOOOO excited to see how she used them...and what a COOL idea!!

Remember to comment for your chance in the drawing for the Halloween Blossom Ittie Bitties!! Friday is your last chance...I'll draw a winner on Saturday!!

I'll be posting my layouts for SPS too...tomorrow probably...heck..I certainly can't share the spotlight with the talent up there!! tee hee Thanks for letting me post Laura...you'll have some goodies on the way!!

3 comments:

Vivian said...

Yep, Lauras LOs rock!! I'm so excited for you too!! Can't wait to see your LOs! Have an awesome weekend, Jenn!

Laura T. said...

I just found your blog by hopping from Laura's blog (my dear friend). She is quite something, isn't she!

By the way - I love all of the stuff you are selling at Etsy.

Laura T.

Unknown said...

WOW! She needs to submit that to a mag. That is an amazing page and your tickets look great!!