Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My first GitRDun Club kit....


and I'm really happy with how it looks!! I dropped the price of it from $25 to $20 (so that's only $5 for my instruction/sketches/layout samples...as there is a little over $15 retail in this bad boy!!)...just because I thought that was a better number to work with. :) The Pink Paislee alphabet stickers are not pictured...but they are included as well. So tell me what you think...would you take a class using these products?? Do you think it's lacking anything? As someone taking the class what would you like to see? Any input is appreciated..and everyone who DOES give me some input will be put in a drawing...for something...not sure what yet but I'll think of something.

***speaking of...I'm pretty sure I've sent out all prizes and such...but if for some reason I missed you...PLEASE contact me!!***

So here is the photo...and you can find it HERE. Remember...if you can't take the class...there is no additional shipping charge if you just like the looks of the kit. I'm going to pull everything for my Heritage and All About Me class...hoping to get photos up tomorrow of those!! I'm just excited...can ya tell? :)

5 comments:

Mindy said...

No real imput but I LOVE it! you did a great job on it and anyone will be lucky to take the class. Love the website (as you know) I am so excited for you!

Vivian said...

That's an awesome kit Jenn!! Love that Pink Paislee!!

Jenny B in Indy said...

Great kit, Jenn!!

Michele said...

Looks great, you are busy! I think you are using great & "hot" products right now! Thats the key to me anyways! I wish I could take a class :( Good luck!!!!!

Unknown said...

That looks like a nice well rounded kit. Nice pp, some ribbon and such. Good luck.
p.s. I got my prize and I love it. Thank you so much.