Saturday, October 18, 2008

My mom is the best!! :)

Last week she sent me a gift card to Maurices just to cheer me up...AND because my pants have been falling off my butt. :) I think I already mentioned that she had done that...but I was going to wait until I lost that last 10lbs before using it. Well...I used it today and I'm SO excited that I did. I was pumped when I tried on a pair of jeans...a size 9...but still...I was in a 13 just 5 months ago!! My goal is a size 7...and then I think I'll be happy. (HA!..I'll probably NEVER be happy!). Did I tell you that I was on my gazelle last night for an entire HOUR? Boy was I exhausted when I was done...but there is nothing better than how I feel after I work out.

So...here is a picture of me (bahaahaha...I look like I have a tiny little pinhead!!)...23lbs lighter than I was in July. When I look at the picture allI want to do is circle areas that I see that still need improving...like my thighs..ugh..and my love handles...still there! But if I would have taken a before picture to hold it up against...I know I would be really proud of my accomplishments. Still...I want more. :) And just so you know..I'm VERY unphotogenic..and I have a stupid dorky crooked smile that I don't even realize I'm doing. *sigh*

We were going to take the boys to the pumpkin patch today but it's raining. It is officially rain season here although I was hoping it would be a nice day for a family fun day. Needless to say...Shawn went hunting and I'm going to clean the house/do laundry...the boys are picking up their pits. I'm hoping tomorrow it will be nice out so we can take them...I REALLY need some fall pictures as the November Sweet Pea Scraps kit is just screaming for fall pics!! :)

Still gotta get the All About Me class kit put together...I know what I"m going to use just have to put it together and take a photo to share with you all! And be watching for another giveaway..I will start one on Monday. :)

10 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

YOU LOOK SO GREAT!!! WOW! Great job...you are motivating me! Love it!

Mindy said...

You look great! Try not to be so hard on yourself. Hope you get to take the fam to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow!

Vivian said...

Boy, I wish I was as dedicated as you - but then exercising takes away from my blog reading and scrapbooking time!!! :D Looking good, girl!

Unknown said...

Girl you look HOT HOT HOT. HUGE congratz on your weightloss, that is totally amazing!!!

Jenny B in Indy said...

Ooooh.. You sexy Mama! You go girl!!! I'd kill to be a size 9!
You ROCK!!

Kori said...

You are still as hard on yourself as you were 15 years ago! Try to enjoy your accomplishment...it is so hard to lose 5 lbs let alone 23!! Congratulations!!

Julie B said...

You look so amazing!!! I am so proud of you - you go girl:)

MontanaMama said...

You look FABULOUS darling - CONGRATS!!I'm thrilled that you aren't wearing baggy clothes anymore!! If you've got it flaunt it!!!!! woo hooo!

Audrey Pettit said...

I think you look fabulous, Jenn! FABULOUS!

Missy said...

You're SO CUTE! I can't believe you've lost that much, Dude! That's awesome! And yeah Mom! They always know just what you need, don't they!